If the employee has submitted a resignation, the employee data will be entered on the Offboarding page. For more details, here's how to view and manage Offboarding details on Talenta.
- Go to the Company menu and select Offboarding.
- Click “Details” on the name of the employee with In Progress or Complete status for whom you want to see offboarding details
- On the status Ready to Offboard, You can also view offboarding details by clicking "Action" then selecting "Details".
- Next, you will be redirected to the following detail page.
- On the details page, you can see offboarding information such as information about the assets borrowed, the forms that must be filled in, and the status of the loan (whether it has been paid or not).
- Then on the right side of the page there is a to do list that must be completed by the PIC concerned.
- You can also click "Send Reminder" to send an email to the PICs so they can immediately complete the to do list of employees who will be resigning.
- When all tasks have been completed, you can click "Complete Offboarding" to complete the offboarding of employees who want to resign.
This is a guide on how to view and manage offboarding details. After learning about Offboarding details, you can learn how to Start employee offboarding here.