After installing and adding settings in Talenta, then you can make settings in the Mekari Agent application. In Mekari Agent, there are several connection types that you can choose from, namely Microsoft SQL, MySQL, and Microsoft Access.
In this guide, we will explain how to set up the Mekari Agent using the Microsoft Access Connection Type. Here's the explanation:
- Prepare your .mdb file in Microsoft Access.
In Microsoft Access, you can fill in employee data as shown in the image above. The data includes the corresponding Flags by row. The Access Flags property contains flags for configuring file access permissions.
- When the .mdb file is ready, open the Mekari Agent application.
- Click “Create Connection” to open the Create Connection Wizard.
- Then you will enter the following page.
- Enter a connection name in the Connection name field.
- In the Integration type select Fingerprint outbound as the connection type.
- Then click "Token Validation", to validate the token.
- If the token is valid, then click "Continue".
- On the Connection settings page, drop down the Connection type. Then, you can select Microsoft Access.
- The "Next" button appears if the Test connection is successful. Click "Next" to go to the next page, where you can choose a table name from the connected database. Then, you can fill in the blanks.
- If all columns are filled, then you can fill in the next section, which is the mapping table database. Complete the data in the blank columns, such as Table name, Employee ID, Access time, Access date, and Flag.
- Next, there is an option for mapping badge number data. These fields can be filled in optionally. Click "Continue" if the data entered is correct.
- On the Auto sync page, you can complete the data in the columns Synchronization frequency (hourly/daily/weekly), Sync date, Sync time, Start checkpoint date, and Start checkpoint time. Click "Continue" when finished.
- Then, a pop-up like this will appear and click "Sync now" to start synchronizing.
This is an explanation of how to set up the Mekari Agent application. You can click here to learn how to set up Mekari Agent with Microsoft SQL and MySQL Connection types.