After you add employees, you can assign schedules to the employees you just added. You can add it to the Schedule submenu.
On the Calendar view Scheduler page, you can apply more than 1 shift or more (multiple) per day for each employee.
Before studying this guide, learn how to assign employee shifts on the schedule menu here.
- Click the “Time Management” menu and select Scheduler.
You need to set role access for access to the scheduler page first. Learn how here.
- Click the “Schedule” tab, then click “Assign Shift”.
- Click "Select employees".
- Then, the following slider appears, you can select the employee you want to set the shift schedule here.
No. Column/Button Names Description 1 Select all Select all registered employees. 2 search bar You can search for specific employee names here to select from. 3 Filter Button to filter by Branch, Organization, Job Level, Job Position, and/or Employment Status. 4 Employee list List of employees you can choose from.
- You can choose more than 1 (one) employee name.
- If you click on an employee's name, the employee's name will move to the Employees selected list on the right.
5 clear selection Delete all selected employee names. 6 Search bar selected employees You can search for specific employee names that have been selected. 7 Cancel/Submit Button for Cancel action or Submit the selected employee name.
- Click "Select shift", then click "Working shift". Check the shift name that you previously created in the Attendance Settings menu.
- You can select maximum 5 shifts by clicking on “Checkbox”.
- Avoid selecting overlapping shifts.
- You can click "Dayoff" to determine the Day Off shift for selected employees.
- Select the effective date of the shift in the Effective Date column.
- Check Repeat shift if you want to assign shifts of one day or several days at a time. You can choose 1 week or 2 weeks.
By using the Repeat shift option, the schedule pattern that is currently running will stop and automatically use the pattern created since the effective date is set.
- Choose which days this shift will take effect.
- Check Shift ends on if you want the shift to end on a specific date and specify the " End date".
If you tick Repeat shift without checking Shift ends on, the shifts you create will continue to repeat.
- Click "Assign shift" if the Assign shift is correct.
- Then the shift you make will be like the following.
If the user assigns a shift to a date that already has Attendance, Time off, or Overtime data, the shift will not change and will continue to use the old shift.
- Or you can also assign or remove shifts in bulk by checking the checkbox next to the employee's name then clicking "Bulk Action", and following the same steps in point no. 5-10.
If you delete using bulk remove, then the deleted data shift will follow the selected date range.
- You can also edit shifts that have been created by hovering over the shift date and clicking the “Edit” icon.
- Then select Shift and click “Edit shift” to change shifts.
Click "Delete shift" if you want to delete the shift. If there has been a change in attendance data on that date for the selected employee, the shift cannot be deleted.
- Apart from that, you can also add shifts (Add shift) by clicking the “Plus” icon that appears when you hover over one of the shifts.
- Select the Shift you want to add and click “Add a shift”.
- Then the shift was successfully added.
This is a guide on assigning single and multiple shifts to the scheduler calendar view. You've also learned how to add, edit, and delete shifts. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage other sub-menus in Time Management, namely Calendar here.