In Manpower Planning Talenta, apart from the Headcount feature, there is also a feature that allows you to make employee replacement requests. This feature can make it easier to find replacement employees before the employee in question resigns. The Replacement feature is located on the Requisition tab and can be accessed by the Employee role.
Here are the steps.
- Enter the Employee menu then select Manpower Planning.
- Then click the "Requisition" tab.
- Click the “Request” button then select Replacement.
- Then a pop-up will appear as follows.
No Column Explanation 1 Period
Select the replacement period (month).
Select the name of the employee you want to change.
3 Job position
This section will be automatically filled according to the employee's position
4 Employment status
Select the employee status you want.
Select the company branch that requires replacement.
Enter a description of the replacement you are proposing.
Select the file you want to insert.
- Click "Save & add new" to save and make a new replacement or click "Save" to save.
- Your proposed replacement looks something like this. You can click "Details" to see the request that you submitted in detail.
Your submission must pass through approval first.
- Then the replacement details will look like the following.
The replacement process can be carried out after the request you have submitted has been approved by all approval lines.
That's how to submit a request to Replacement Talents. Furthermore, incoming requests can be approved or rejected by the approver or super admin/admin.