The Manpower Planning feature allows you to easily manage human resource planning, but please note that only the Super Admin and Admin roles can access this feature. To create a human resource management plan at Talenta, here are the steps.
- Enter the Employee menu then select Manpower Planning.
- Then select the Overview tab and click the “Manage Planning” button at the top right of the page.
- On the Manage Planning page, fill in the year period to be made. You can also provide notes to explain the purpose of HR management planning.
- After that, click “Select Job Position” to select the Job position for which you want to make a Manpower Planning.
Make sure you have filtered the job position first before doing Manpower Planning.
- Select the Job Position for which you want to make a Manpower Planning or you can also use the “Search” column to find a specific Job Position. Then click "Save" to add a Job Position.
- Then click "Select Employment Status" to add employee status according to the previously selected Job Position.
Make sure you have filtered employment status first before doing Manpower Planning.
- Select the Employment Status that you want to make a Manpower Planning for or you can also use the “Search” column to look for specific Employment statuses. Then click "Save" to add Employment Status.
- Next, you can enter planning numbers in the Planned Headcount column according to the selected month.
Planned Headcount marked with “people” icon and Current Headcount marked with fillable fields (request headcount).
- Click "Save" to save.
This is an explanation of how to manage HR planning at Talenta. Learn how to make a headcount application here.