Liveness Validation in Live Attendance is a feature that can detect whether the selfie taken is a real face or not. In contrast to face recognition, Liveness Validation can distinguish which is a real face or an artificial face image. Therefore, this feature can recognize engineering carried out by employees properly. See here to use Liveness Attendance on Talenta Mobile.
Before you can use this feature, you need to activate it first by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. And before you can access or edit the Live attendance settings page, make sure you have been granted access to this page. To check the access you have, you can contact the Super Admin/Admin who has access to the access role settings. The Live attendance setting access settings can be seen in the Custom type, Live Attendance Configuration section.
In addition, there are several things that need to be considered before using this feature, namely:
- Employees are required to have a profile picture on their Talenta account.
- Make sure all employee shifts and work schedules have been entered into Talenta.
Here is a guide on how to activate Liveness Attendance settings for Superadmin/Admin:
- On the Talenta Web main page, click Your Profile and select Company Settings.
- Click Time Management, then click Live Attendance.
- On the Mobile set up tab, make sure the Selfie required toggle button is active.
- You can also activate Face recognition.
You can choose 2 (two) available Face recognition selfie setting options, namely:
- Enable strict validation: Attendance will not be accepted if the employee taking the selfie is blurry or does not match the real face.
- Enable verification for sunglasses, masks, and multiple faces: This option can be activated if you have activated the Liveness feature (explained in the next point). This attendance check is more flexible than the Enable strict validation option. If you check it, the system accepts selfies of employees wearing glasses, masks/masks, and selfies with more than one face. Learn the requirements for photos with facial recognition or liveness settings here.
- You can also set Liveness detection in the same way as below.
However, if you haven't activated Liveness detection, a column like the following will appear. Click “Send inquiry” to activate the Liveness detection feature.
- You can also activate the Liveness Validation feature during breaks.
- Start break: Select if you want to apply the Liveness Validation feature to the absence of starting a break.
- End break: Select if you want to apply the Liveness Validation feature at the end of the break.
- Or, check both to apply the Liveness Validation feature to the absence of start and end breaks.
- You can choose to apply this feature to all employees (All employees) or only certain employees (Selected employees).
- All employee selection displays.
- Selected employee options display.
With a Selected employee, you can set employee criteria such as what will be required to do Face Recognition and Liveness Attendance. So, employees outside the criteria that you set, will not need to do Face Recognition and Liveness Attendance later.
- Select criteria: You can select criteria based on Branch, Employment status, Job level, Job position, and Organization.
- Select criteria detail: Add or select more detailed criteria information here.
- Icon “-”: This button functions to delete Criteria.
- + Add criteria: Button to add the next criteria.
- Hence, if your Liveness Attendance Settings have been set up, click "Save."
This is the guide on how to activate the Liveness Attendance settings on Talenta web. To learn how to use Liveness Attendance, click here.