On Talenta, you can add special holidays outside of the national holidays set by the government. These special holidays can be assigned to certain employees only, based on Branch, Organization, Job Position, Job Level, Religion, and Employment Status. Here are the steps. Previously, you could learn how to manage Attendance, here.
- Click the “Profile” icon in the upper right corner then select Company Settings.
- On the Time Management tab, click “Holidays”.
- Select the “Special Holiday” tab.
- Click the “Add special holiday” button.
- Then a pop-up will appear as follows, add the holiday name in the Holiday name column.
- Specify the holiday date in the Date column.
- You can add information about holidays (if any) in the Note column.
- Then, you can assign special holidays to certain employees based on Branch, Organization, Job Position, Job Level, Religion, and Employment Status.
Case in point:
You want to give employees who work at the Bali branch one day off before Nyepi. Then you can set the criteria as follows.
- You can also add other criteria by clicking "Add criteria".
- You can tick Apply to new hire if you also want to assign new employees to these holidays according to predetermined criteria.
- Or tick Notify employee via email if you want employees to receive holiday-related notifications via email.
- Click “Save".
- Then the special holiday that you have created will look like the following.
- Click "Action" then select Edit if you want to make changes or select Delete to delete it.
Thus an explanation of how to add a special holiday to the Settings menu. If you want to set the overtime multiplier for the holiday shift you can click here.