Apart from Assign role settings, you can view all details of user activity in the Talenta Performance Review Application on the Activity User Log submenu. Here, you can see detailed information regarding the User Name, Activity Date, and details of activities carried out. In addition, this information can also be downloaded in Excel format.
Here are the steps:
- On your Talenta Dashboard, click the "Performance Review" tab.
- Enter the Manage Users menu in the Settings section.
- Select the Activity User Log submenu.
- Specify the period of activity you want to view.
- Select the name of the User whose activity you want to see.
- Then, click the "Generate" button.
- Then the activity history of the selected employee will appear in the activity list.
- If you need information in Excel format, you can click the "Download XLS" button.
This is a guide on how to download the Activity User Log on Talenta Performance. Furthermore, you can learn how to set a review reminder here.