After you create Goals, you can carry out the next process, namely entering the Goals (ongoing/closed) into the payroll component.
Here are the steps:
- Go to review.talenta.co.
- Select the Payroll Groups menu on the Settings tab.
- Then you will see a list of payroll groups that were created before. To create a new group, you can click the "Create Payroll Group" button.
- Fill in the required information, such as the name of the Payroll Group that will be created.
- Choose which Goals Measurement Type to use.
The type of measurement Goals in the payroll group must be the same as the measurement progress in the Goals that will be determined for the payroll group concerned.
- In the Goals included in this group section, you can select groups based on the status of goals such as ongoing and closed in the payroll component. Click "Select Goals".
- To select goals, a pop-up Add Goal will appear. Here, you can choose Employee first.
To find a particular employee, you can use the Search bar to search for employee names or filter by Organization and Branch as follows.
- After you click on the employee's name, the employee's goals list appears.
- You can only assign one Goal to a payroll group. On the list of goals, there is the name, period, and status of each goal. Click on the appropriate goal.
Even though you can choose ongoing or closed status, only goals with closed status will be included in the payroll run. In addition, you can use a filter based on status in the List goals section.
- Then, click "Save". Thus, the Payroll Group was successfully created.
On this page, you can edit by clicking the "Pencil" icon and delete by clicking the "Trash Can" icon on each Payroll Group that has been successfully created.
This is a guide on how to make Payroll Group Goals on Talenta Performance. Furthermore, if you want to create a formula to convert achievement from goals into a payroll component, you can learn it here.