In Talenta, you can create a reprimand letter in that you can set how long the reprimand is valid and what type of reprimand is given to the employee. You can access this reprimand feature on the Company Menu. Here are the steps:
A. How to Create Reprimand Type
- Go to the Company menu.
- Select Reprimand.
- Click "Create" and select Create Type.
- Fill in the reprimand type in the Type Name column and the description in the Description column. Then click "Create" to continue.
- Then you can see the reprimand type that you have created in the Type settings tab.
You can also click Action and choose "Edit" to change the reprimand type that has been created or you can also delete it by clicking "Delete".
B. How to Create Reprimand
- Go to the Company menu
- Select Reprimand.
- Click "Create" and select Create reprimand.
- Enter the employee's name in the Assign To field.
- Select the type of reprimand you want to use in the Reprimand type column.
- Fill in the effective date of the reprimand in Effective Date and the end date of the reprimand in End Date.
- Add a description of the reprimand created in the Notes column.
- You can add the manager or approver line of the employee to receive email updates about the reprimand.
You can add the manager or approver line of the employee.
- Click "Choose file" to attach the document.
- Click the "Create" button to save.
- Then the Reprimand that you have created will look like this.
- To view the reprimand in more detail click "Action" and select See details.
- Then a pop-up will appear as follows. In addition to viewing the reprimand in more detail, you can also provide feedback, in the column provided.
- Then to change the reprimand information, you can click "Edit" and click "Cancel" to cancel the reprimand.
- You can also import the reprimand by clicking the "Import" icon.
- Then click "Template_Reprimand.xlsx" to download the template provided by Talenta.
- Fill in the fields that have been provided.
- Click "Choose file" to upload the template that you have filled.
- And click "Save" to save.
- Then the data that you import will look like this.
That's how to manage the Reprimand letter feature in Talenta. Learn about the Company Menu Overview here.