In certain cases, employees can get a warning letter from the company. Apart from going through the website, you can also view the warning letter via Talenta Mobile. Here are the steps.
- Click the "Account" menu on your Talenta Mobile.
- Then select the "Reprimand" tab.
- Then, a list of warning letters that employees receive will appear.
There are 3 existing reprimand statuses, namely:
- Active: Reprimand which is still active.
- Expired: Reprimand which is no longer valid.
- Canceled: Reprimand which is canceled.
- Click the warning letter with Active status to see the details.
- Following are the details of the reprimand received.
Shows the status of the reprimand that is owned. There are 3 statuses namely Active, Expired, and Canceled.
Indicates the type of reprimand that the employee received.
Shows information on the expiration date of the reprimand.
Contains brief information from the warning letter.
List of managers or approver lines of these employees who receive email updates regarding the reprimands given.
Contains attachments related to reprimands that employees have.
Write your feedback here
In this section, you or your employees can write feedback.
Contains activities such as comments and others related to employee feedback.
This is how to see a warning letter (reprimand) on Talenta Mobile. Furthermore, you can learn how to use Talenta Portal on Talenta Mobile here.