Mekari Talenta is working with the developer of the recruitment platform, Talentics to present the Advanced Recruitment feature, where you will get a comprehensive experience from the talent acquisition process to onboarding.
Advanced performance review consists of:
Next, do the integration between recruitment and onboarding with the following steps:
Before integrating Talenta and Talentics, you need to get Hash-based Message Authentication Code (HMAC) Access by following this guide.
- Prepare your Client ID and Client Secret, and log in to your Talentics account.
- Enter the Job menu and select HRIS Integration.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret that you copied. Then, click "Integrate Account".
- Therefore, you can choose the data that you want to integrate, either Single or Bulk in the following two ways.
Data can be integrated if the employee's status is "Hired".a. Through Job Management on the Job menu. In the Job Posting list, select "Details" in one of the Job Names. Then, "Connect".
b. Or, choose Integration and HRIS Integration. Then, click "Connect" on the name of the employee whose data you want to integrate.
- The data entry process is divided into 3 stages:
1. EAF (Employment Application Form)
2. Company Setting (Regulatory data related to Prospective Employees and Companies)
3. Preview (Final preview before data is integrated)
a. The following is the EAF stage for the integration of HRIS Information data. Make sure the data listed is correct, then click"Continue" to continue the process.
b. The following shows the Company Setting stage.
Talenta Data connected to Talentics:
The unique employee ID of employees within the company.
Employee first name.
Employee last name.
Date of birth
Employee's date of birth.
Employee marital status:
The branch to which the employee is assigned.
The organization to which the employee is assigned.
Employee job position.
Employee employment rate.
Employment status of employees in the company:
- Full time
- Probational period
Employee joining date.
End Employment Status Date
End date of employee employment status (if any).
Employee base salary.
Employee's Non-Tax Income Status:
Employee's Tax Configuration:
- Gross Up
Employee salary type:
Employee salary configuration:
Old Age Security Configuration:
- Not Paid
- Paid By Company
- Paid By Employee
Employee Tax Status
Employee tax status:
- Permanent employee
- Temporary employees
- Not a Continuing Employee
- Not Non-Sustainable Employees
- Domestic Expatriates
- Continuous Experts
- Non-Continuous Experts
- board of Commissioners
- Continuous Experts > 1 PK
- Freelance Workforce
Employee Pension Guarantee Configuration:
- Not Paid
- Paid by Company
- Paid by Employee
Employee overtime status:
BPJS Health Configuration
Health BPJS Configuration:
- By Company
- By Employee
- Make sure the data listed is correct, then click "Continue" to continue the process again.
- Then, you are asked to review the data to be connected again.
- If the data is appropriate and correct, select "Continue to HRIS".
- Then, you will return to the initial HRIS Integration screen and the following green notification will appear on your screen and the employee status will be “Connected”.
This is the guide on how to integrate Talenta and Talentics. Next, you can learn about Talenta Recruitment. With Talenta Recruitment, you can select candidates until they reach the process of offering to prospective employees. Find add-ons and other recommended products for you, here.