After you create expense categories and cash advance policies, you can assign or expire employees under cash advance policies. Cash Advance is a feature that allows employees to submit requests for funds to the company in advance so that they can be used for company needs.
Here are the steps:
- On the Dashboard menu, click the"Profile" icon at the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Select Cash Advance in the Finance section.
- On the Employee Enrollment tab, you can add, update and remove employees at policy, by clicking the "Add, Edit, or remove Employee" button.
- Select the cash advance policy that you have created in the Policy Name.
- Select the Assign policy type to add employees who do not yet have the policy or Expired to end the existing policy for employees in the Type section.
- Enter the effective date of enrollment in the Effective Date.
- Fill in the information in the Notes.
- Click “Select Employee” to add employees.
- Click “Submit” to save.
Employees can also apply for cash advances to the company via Talenta on the My Info menu. Via this menu, employees can also view the history of cash advances they have submitted.