If you use Goals Performance Review, you can create a payroll component for employees whose work targets can be calculated as a formula for calculating bonuses earned. However, note that you must create a Payroll Group in the Talenta Performance Review section of Settings.
Here are the steps.
On the Dashboard menu, click the "Profile" icon at the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Click the “Payroll” menu.
- Click the “Payroll Component” tab.
In the Allowance section, click "Add Allowance".
Enter the name of the new payroll component in the Allowance Name field.
- Then click “Formula”.
- Click "Add Parent".
Select the Else component, then click "Add".
Enter the formula in the Amount section as follows.
The formula for calculating bonuses/commissions on targets achieved can be adjusted according to company policy.
- Click "Save".
- And click "Confirm".
- Before running payroll make sure the Goals status is closed.
- Allowance taken from the Goals formula, can only be included in the payroll calculation if the payroll run month is the same as the Goals close date. For example, if you close Goals on June 20, 2020, then the allowance will be included in June 2020 run payroll calculation.
- You are asked to update the new payroll component first for employees who are entitled to be given bonuses/commissions for their achievements.
That's how to integrate goals with Talenta's payroll. You can also learn how to manage payroll component settings here.