In this section, you will learn how to change the password of the payslips that are emailed to employees.
Before changing the payslip password, the password used is the employee's date of birth entered in the employee information.
Follow these steps to change the password for the payslip that is sent to the employee's email:
- Click on the profile picture icon on the top right.
- Click "Account Settings".
- Select the Account Preferences tab.
- And select Change Password Payslip PDF.
- Fill in the Input your current password here to open your Payslip PDF with the current password.
- Then fill in the Input your new password here to open your Payslip PDF to open your Payslip PDF field to fill in the new payslip password.
- Isi Retype your new password here to open your Payslip PDF with the new payslip password.
- Click “Save”.
- Then when you want to open the payslip in your email, you can open it with the new password.
- Click “Clear password” if you want to change the password to Talenta's default password.
The default of the payslip is the date of birth of the employee.
That's how to change the pay slip password on Talenta. Click here to see the explanation of how to change your Talenta account password in the Settings Menu.