If you are the approval channel for submitting changes to employee data, you can see a list of submissions for changes to employee data on Talenta Mobile. In addition, you can also immediately take action on the submission.
Here are the steps:
- Select the Inbox menu.
- On the Need My Approval tab, select Change Data.
- The following is a request for a list of employee data changes. Then, click on one of the data change request messages.
- Then, you can see detailed information on the name of the employee who submitted it and the date the data change was submitted.
- Apart from that, you can also see a description or reason for changing data in the Reason column and the data information you want to change.
- Click "Accept" to approve the submission of data changes or click "Reject" to reject the submission of data changes.
This is a guide on managing change data in Need My Approval. Furthermore, you can learn how to view Personal Info on the Account menu on Talenta Mobile here.