If you are the approval channel for Time Off submissions, you can see a list of Time Off applications on Talenta Mobile. In addition, you can also immediately take action on the submission.
Here are the steps:
- Select Inbox Menu.
- On the Need My Approval tab, select Time Off.
- The following is a list of employee Time Off requests. Then, click one of the Time Off submission messages.
- Then, you will see the details of the Time Off application such as the name of the employee and the date of the Time Off application.
- You can also view information on the date and duration of the leave requested by the employee, the reason for requesting leave in the Description column, the type of leave requested in the Time Off Policy column, and the number of days of leave requested in the Time Off Request column.
- Click "Accept" to approve the leave application or "Reject" to refuse.
This is a guide on managing time off on Need My Approval. Next, learn about how to manage attendance on Need My Approval here.