If you are the approval channel for reimbursement applications, you can see a list of reimbursement applications on Talenta Mobile. In addition, you can also immediately take action on the submission.
Here are the steps:
- Select the Inbox menu.
- On the Need My Approval tab, select Reimbursement.
- The following is a list of employee reimbursement requests. Then, click one of the reimbursement request messages.
- Then, you will see the details of the reimbursement application such as the employee's name and the date of the reimbursement application.
- You can also see the type of reimbursement application in the Reimbursement Name column, the reimbursement balance limit in the Balance column, the nominal amount submitted in the Amount column, and a description of the reimbursement application in the Description column.
- You can see details of the benefits of the reimbursement you submitted.
- You can view the attached supporting documents for reimbursement applications, and you can take action Approve to approve reimbursement applications or Reject to reject reimbursement applications.
- Then, you will be directed to provide notes on the approval or rejection that you gave.
- If you have approved the reimbursement, the action will change to the statement "You Have Approved This Request".
- Or if you reject the reimbursement, the action will change to the statement "You Have Rejected This Request".
This is a guide on how to manage reimbursement on Need My Approval Talenta Mobile. Next, learn how to manage time off in Need My Approval here.