Talenta Mobile allows you to see detailed information regarding the balance of your leave and the history of the leave you have taken. You can access this information via the Time Off menu. There, you will see the various leave policies that you have and you can see the history of your leave in detail as well. Before reading about this feature, you might need to learn about Talenta Mobile Overview.
Here are the steps:
- To be able to view leave history, you can access the Time Off Menu on your Talenta Mobile Home screen.
- On the History Time Off page, you can apply for leave and see a list of leave requests, delegates, and a list of holidays that have been taken. Here's how it looks:
No. Column Description 1.
Provide information regarding leave balances. 2.
List of submitted leave requests. 3.
A list of the delegations you did. 4.
Filter the desired month, so that information will be displayed for the cut-off period for that month. 5.
View a list of leave by status.
( Pending, Approved, Rejected, Canceled )
View detailed leave information submitted. 7.
Request Time Off
Button to apply for leave.
Click the following link for further explanation.
- You can click "See Detail" to see details of your leave balance.
- Then a history of additions and deductions from your leave balance will be displayed.
You can click the notification at the top and you will be directed to the amount of leave balance that will expire in <30 days. Click "Request time off" to apply for leave.
- Also on Talenta, you can see the details of your leave application, click the “>” icon.
- Then, the details of your leave application will be displayed as follows.
- If the leave application status is still Pending, you can click the "Cancel Request" button to cancel the leave application.
Those are overviews of Time Off on Talenta Mobile. To learn how to request time off on Talenta Mobile, click here.