The break feature is used to create additional breaks on a shift. For example, in an employee's shift, there are two breaks. Therefore, the second break must be made a master break first, then inputted when creating a shift. Breaks cut into employee hours. Previously, you'd be able to learn how to add employee shifts here.
Here are the steps:
- Enter the Account Settings menu.
- Then click the Time Management tab and select Attendance .
- Select the Break tab.
- Click “Add break”.
- Enter a break setting name in the Name column.
- Add details of the break range by clicking "Add break" and enter the start time of the break in the Schedule break start column and the end time of the break in the Schedule break end column.
- Click the “-” icon to delete the break range.
- Click "Submit" to save the break settings.
- If the break has been created, you can click "Edit" to change the break information.
The breaks you can edit are those that have not been used in any shift.
- If you want to delete a break, click on the “three dots” and choose Permanently delete.
The breaks you can delete are those that have not been used in any shifts.This is an explanation of how to make a break on the Attendance Settings menu. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage attendance, here.