The company has a leave policy in accordance with company policy which will be assigned to employees to be able to use this policy. The roster leave policy is usually used for employees who have a day off in rapel such as the mining sector.
Before you can use this feature, you need to activate it first by contacting our support team via email email@example.com.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "Time Management" menu and select Time Off.
- Click "Assign or Update" to add a roaster leave policy for employees.
- Click "New" to create a new one.
- Select Roaster Leave in the "Policy Name" section.
- Select Assign in the "Type" section.
- Enter a description of the policy in the "Description" section.
- Click "Add" to add the employee to be selected.
- Then click "Save" to save.
- If you have added a leave roster policy, return to the Time Off menu then click "Roster Leave".
- You can filter by period, branch, and organization on the leave roster.
- Check the name of the employee to be selected.
- Click "Convert Balance" at the bottom to apply the Roster Leave balance to the employee concerned.
If you as the super admin/admin role have clicked "Convert Balance", then the employee who gets the roster leave policy will receive a notification on email and inbox on Talenta.
- If successful, the employee's Roster Leave balance will appear as the employee's leave balance.
This is an explanation of how to manage the Roster Leave policy. To learn how to delete leave policies, click here.