Some companies have leave policies according to company policy. One of them is roster leave. However, before doing that, you can first add a time off policy.
Here are the steps:
To be able to use this feature, you need to activate it first by contacting our support team at email email@example.com.
- On the Dashboard menu, click the profile icon at the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Click "Time Off" in the Time Management section.
- Complete the required information. Fill in the name of the roster leave policy in the Policy Name, the code for the roster leave policy made in the Policy Code, and a brief description of the roster leave policy in the Policy Description.
- Enter the date when the roster leave policy can be used for Effective as of.
- In the Policy Type section, select Roster Leave.
- Select other leave policies that you want to count as working time in the These days mark as workday section.
- If there is no leave selection, then the leave roster will only take into account employee attendance.
- The field s calculated based on attendance with code H on all shifts.
- This field can be added to the time off policy.
- Fill in the conversion of the amount of working time to leave balance.
- Select the expiration date for the leave roster balance.
- Click "Save & Policy" to save the roster leave policy.
After the roster policy is made, employees can immediately request time off via Talenta Mobile. Employees can also history time off that has been proposed.