In Talenta, there are 3 (three) types of components that can be added in nominal terms, namely monthly allowances and deductions (not based on a formula and prorate calculations), one-time set allowances and deductions, and bonuses. These components will only apply in the month when you run a payroll (one time). In the following month, all nominal values will return to their original nominal values.
Here are the steps to add a one-time payroll nominal:
- Enter the Payroll menu.
- Select Run Payroll.
- Select the period that will run the payroll.
- Next, select the payroll schedule on the "Payment Schedule" tab if there are several different payroll processing schedules.
Select Default Payment Schedule if there is only one payroll processing schedule
- Check Custom Date for BPJS Kesehatan then select a custom date month if you want to use the BPJS rate for a certain month.
- Click “Select Employees”if you only want to process the payroll of certain employees.
- Then type the employee's name, then click the employee's name or click the “+” symbol.
- Then click "Submit" to save.
- You can also tick "Select all employees" to select all employees.
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Click “Edit”.
- If you want to add a bonus, type a nominal amount in the Bonus column.
- If you want to add to the one-time component that was made in the previous settings, fill in the Allowance / Deduction one-time column.
If you find a column that is non-editable (gray), this indicates that the nominal calculation is based on a formula, prorated from the system, or is daily.
- Click “Save”.
- Then the nominal payroll one-time payroll will also increase.
That's how to add the nominal component one time. To view employee salary reports, you can see here.