Reimbursement in Employee Info is a tab used to manage claim data for each employee as a company database. You can see a brief explanation from the Reimbursement tab as follows:
|Button to submit a claim.
|Remaining reimbursement balance.
If the balance that appears does not match, it is possible that your balance has not been updated so you need to contact the HR team to update the balance.
|Displays a list of claims that have been made.
|Displays a list of claims submitted that have been taken.
|Set the display and search for employee claim filing data based on the selected period.
|Set the display and search for employee claim filing data based on the selected status (pending, approved, rejected, canceled)..
|Showing & Search
|Set the display and search for employee claim filing data based on keywords or the options provided.
|Reimbursement Request Table
|Displays a list of employee claims filings.
|Displays detailed information on filing employee claims.
|Displays details of employee claims approval.
|Button to download employee claim attachment file.
To apply for employee reimbursement, here are the steps.
- Click the "Employees" menu, then select the employee name.
- Then select the Finance tab, then click "Reimbursement".
- Click the “Request Reimbursement” button.
- Select the claim filing date in the Effective Date column.
- Select the type of claim submitted in the Reimbursement Name column.
- Click the “Add Benefit” button.
- Select the type of benefit proposed in the Benefit Name column and complete the required information.
- Click “Attach File” to upload the required attachments.
- Complete the reason for submitting a claim on the Notes.
- Then click "Submit" to continue.
If you cannot submit a reimbursement but the balance on your reimbursement is still available, there is a possibility that the balance has expired, so you need to ask the HR team to update the balance.This is an explanation of how to manage employee reimbursement. Also learn how to manage Cash Advance, here.