You can apply for Cash Advance by going through the following steps.
The flow of Using the Cash Advance Feature
|Request Cash Advance
||Submission of cash advance with the Request Cash Advance button.|
||Approval of the proposed cash advance according to the approval process. Status Approved (approved) or Rejected (rejected).|
|Settlement||The user performs responsibility for the CA that has been approved (approved). Submit a settlement using the Create Settlement button.|
|Settlement on Review||The proposed settlement is reviewed again by the approval channel. The supervisor/Finance will check the evidence of accountability.|
|Completed||The settlement has been approved by the approval channel. Status becomes completed. If it is not approved (rejected), the status becomes Waiting for Settlement and the user must re-settle.|
The settlement has been approved by the approval channel. Status becomes completed. If it is not approved (rejected), the status becomes Waiting for Settlement and the user must re-settle
- On the Finance menu, select Cash Advance.
- Click “Request Cash Advance” button.
- Select the employee name.
- In the Policy name column, select the type of cash advance policy being proposed.
- Fill in the information in the Purpose column.
- Select the Cash Advance usage date in the Date of use column.
- Fill in the name, description, and category of the cash advance along with the amount proposed.
- Click “Add row” to add submission details.
- You can also add additional notes in the Notes column.
- Next, add some attachments if they are in the Attachment column.
- Then click "Submit" to submit.
- Then you will wait for approval by the approver. Approval notification will appear in Talenta's inbox and email.
This is an explanation of how to make a cash advance application by Superadmin/Admin. Also learn how to apply for cash advance settlement, here.