Companies can provide documents that employees can access through Talenta on the My Info menu. On Talenta, you can add these documents specifically based on the category you need. However, you need to add the categories you want to add to Talenta first.
Here are the steps.
- On the Dashboard menu, click the "Profile" icon at the top right.
- Then click "Company Settings".
- Click "Files category" in the Company section.
- Click "New" to fill in the category information you want to add.
- Enter a category name in the Name field.
- Click "Save".
If the category has been saved, there are "Edit" and "Delete" buttons on the table and they only appear if the category has never been used.
Furthermore, employees can view and upload files based on categories that have been made through the My Files menu which employees can access on the My Info tab.