Employee Cost Center is a feature that functions to provide division-based cost center information to employees. You can find this feature on the Payroll Menu.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Payroll Menu.
- Click “Cost Center”.
- To add a new cost center, click "Cost Center List".
This menu also contains a master list of cost centers that can be added, modified, or deleted.
- Enter the cost center name, then click "Add New" to add a new cost center.
- After you have a cost center, click the "pencil" icon to input the cost center information for employees.
- In the Cost Center column, select which cost center will be assigned to the employee.
+ Add New Cost Center: can be used to create a new cost center. This option has the same functionality when adding a new cost center via the Cost Center List.
- Next, select Cost Center Category. However, this information is not mandatory if the company does not implement it.
- Click “Save Change”.
- The cost center will be updated on employee information like this.
- You can also update cost centers in bulk for many employees at once by clicking “Bulk Update”.
- Select “General Info”.
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Export” to download Talenta's cost center template.
- In the Excel template provided by Talenta, you can fill in the cost center information as shown below.
You cannot add a new cost center in the Excel cost center column. A new cost center must be added first to the cost center list (see step number 3).
- Click “Next”.
- Click “Choose File”.
- Click “Submit”.
- Cost center information is also available on the My Info - Employee Payroll page, as shown below.
That's how to use Cost Centre in Talenta. Learn how to manage employee payroll information here.