On Talenta, you are asked to add employee data information first. After that, you can delete the employee database if you do not need it.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Select the employee for whom you want to delete data.
- Click Action, then click “Delete”.
- Click "Delete" again to confirm.
- Then the database of the employee in question has been successfully deleted from the Employee list.
This is an explanation of how to delete employee data (Remove Employee). To learn how to change employee data, you can click here.