In Talenta, you can organize the onboarding tasks that need to be done by the employees. You can do this to help your company's onboarding process, so you can monitor the tasks that your employees need to do during onboarding directly. But make sure that before onboarding, you have invited your employees to use Talenta.
Here are the steps for the onboarding feature on Talenta.
- Go to the Company menu.
- Select Onboarding.
- Select the On Progress tab.
- Click "See Detail" on one of the employees to see the completion status of the new employee onboarding task.
- Under Waiting for review, you can see the list of tasks that must be completed by the new employee before using ESS Talenta. Tick the task then click "Mark as Approve" to confirm.
- On Your remaining tasks, you can see the tasks that must be completed by the company's HR department. Tick the task then click "Mark as Complete" to confirm.
- If all tasks have been completed, click "Set Complete".
- Completed new employee onboarding tasks will move to the Completed tab.
That's how to manage the onboarding feature in Talenta. Learn about Company Menu Overview here.