In Talenta Recruitment, you can manage the stages of the recruitment process and the functions of each stage of the company's recruitment. In addition, you can add up to a maximum of 8 recruitment stages. You can do it through the Recruiting Preferences feature in Settings.
Here are the steps:
- Select the Dashboard menu then click Recruitment.
- After that, click the Settings menu then select Recruiting Preferences.
- Click the “Add Stage” button to add a recruitment stage.
- Fill in the name of the recruitment stage then select the appropriate stage function.
- Click and drag on the stage number to change the order of the recruitment stages if necessary.
- Click "Save" to save changes.
If the stage has been used by the applicant, then the stage data cannot be deleted. You are advised to move all applicant data to another stage first. If there is no applicant data or activities related to the old stage, then the stage can be deleted.
This is a guide to managing recruiting preferences on Talenta Recruitment. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage custom stage settings here.