On the Recruitment Talenta Pipeline menu, you can create offer letters and send offer letters to candidates.
Here are the steps:
- Click the offering stage on the Pipeline menu.
- Click on the candidate's name to whom the offer letter will be sent.
- Select the Offering tab, then click the “Offering Candidates” button.
- Complete the offering letter information in the following display. Click “Save as Draft” to continue.
- You will see a display like the following.
|1.||Edit||Button to make changes to the draft offer letter that has been made.|
|2.||Send Offers||Button to send the offer letter that has been made to the candidate.|
|3.||Latest Edit||Displays the name of the user who last changed the draft offering letter.|
|4.||View Offering History||Displays a history of offering letters that have been sent to candidates.|
|5.||Position Name||Displays the position offered to the candidate.|
|6.||Department||Displays the divisions offered to the candidate.|
|7.||Employment Type||Displays the employment status offered to the candidate.|
|8.||Probation Time||Displays the length of the probationary period for the candidate.|
|9.||Expired date||Displays the end date of the offer letter for the candidate.|
|10.||Salary||Displays the nominal base salary offered to candidates.|
|11.||Work Locations||Displays the job location offered to the candidate.|
|12.||Notes||Displays additional notes or messages from the recruiter for the candidate.|
|13.||Benefits||Displays company benefits offered to candidates.|
- Click the “Send Offering” button to send the offer letter to the candidate.
- You can see a preview of the offering letter for candidates. Click “Send Offer” to continue.
- You can also see the status of the offer letter sent in the following display.
This is a guide to creating and sending an offer letter to Talenta Recruitment. In the next stage, you can add to CV Bank. Read the guide here.