After you do run payroll, you can continue to make payroll payments using the E-Banking feature provided by Talenta to be uploaded to the E-Business Bank system that you use to pay the payroll.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Payroll menu.
- Slect View Report.
- Make sure you have selected the payroll period that you want to pay.
- Click “Download E-Banking”.
- Choose the Type Payroll which you will use.
- Select the Bank used.
- Select the Export Type to be used.
- Enter the Branch Code used.
- Enter the Company Code used.
- Click "Download" to start downloading the CSV E-Banking.
- This CSV can then be used to make payroll payment transactions for employees through the E-Banking application of each user bank.
That's how to pay payroll with e-banking. Learn how to pay payroll with Mekari Payroll Disbursement here.