On the Talenta Recruitment Pipeline menu, you can import applicants' resumes (curriculum vitae) in bulk if the applicants do not send their applications through the Talenta Recruitment career page.
Here are the steps:
- Enter the Pipelines menu.
- Select the Applicants stage and click the “Import Applicants” button.
- Click "Import CV" to continue.
- Click the “Click to download” button to download the applicant's email data.
- Open the downloaded file and pay attention to the email data in the CV column.
1) You must rename all CV file names with the email names of each applicant
2) You must change the CV file format to .zip format
- Return to the Talenta Recruitment page then click "Skip this step & Import CV".
- Select the .zip file that you have saved then click “Upload” to continue.
This is the CV import guide on Talenta Recruitment. In the next stage, you can do add interview. Read the guide here.