Employees can request cash advance changes in Talenta. When an employee makes the request, you can receive an incoming message notification on Talenta. This notification will apply to employees who have the roles of super admin and admin.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Message menu.
- Select Cash Advance Request.
- You can see all the cash advance applications that require your approval as follows.
- Click the "Down arrow" icon to filter the list of cash advance submissions.
1. All: To display all lists of cash advance applications.
2. Pending: To display a list of cash advance applications whose status has not been approved.
3. Approved: To display a list of cash advance applications whose status has been approved.
4. Rejected: To display a list of rejected cash advance applications.
- Click the "Down arrow" icon to filter the list of submissions that come in the message submission for a cash advance based on the status of the cash advance submitted.
1. Latest: To filter the list of cash advance applications based on the newest to the oldest date.
2. Oldest: To filter the list of cash advance submissions based on old to new dates.
- Select the list of cash advance applications that you will process.
- You can view all the information on cash advance submissions made by employees as follows.
- You can change the amount of the approved cash advance in the Approved Amount section.
- You can provide comments based on the submitted submissions.
- Click "Accept" to approve the cash advance submission.
- Click "Reject" to reject the cash advance application.
- You can make bulk approvals by clicking the "checklist box" at the top so that all checklist boxes in the inbox are checked. Then click "Approve Request" to approve submissions in bulk or click "Reject Request" to reject submissions in bulk.
That's how to manage cash advance requests on the message menu. Learn more about the Message Menu here.