- Go to the Message menu.
- Select Attendance.
- You can see all attendance request that requires your approval as follows.
- Click the "Down arrow" icon to filter the list of attendance requests.
1. All: To display all lists of attendance requests.
2. Pending: To display a list of attendance requests whose status has not been approved.
3. Approved: To display a list of attendance requests whose status has been approved.
4. Rejected: To display a list of attendance requests whose submissions were rejected.
- Click the "down arrow" icon to filter the list of incoming submissions in the attendance request message based on the status of the submitted attendance.
1. Latest: To filter the list of attendance requests based on the newest to the oldest date.
2. Oldest: To filter the list of attendance requests based on oldest to newest dates.
- Select the list of attendance requests that you will process.
- You can see all the information submitted by employees for the attendance request as follows.
- You can provide comments based on the submitted submissions.
- Click "Accept" to approve the attendance request.
- Click "Reject" to reject the attendance request.
- You can make bulk approvals by clicking the "Checklist box" at the top so that all checklist boxes in the inbox are checked. Then click "Approve Request" to approve submissions in bulk or click "Reject Request" to reject submissions in bulk.
That's how to manage attendance on the message menu. Learn more about the Message Menu here.