Resigning employees on Talenta can be done without removing the information data of employees who have resigned, meaning that the list of employees who have resigned is still stored in Talenta. Apart from that, you can also get information about adding award money, severance pay, and compensation money if the employee resigns.
Resigning to Talenta can be done manually or in bulk. Click here to learn about mass employee resignations. In this section you will learn how to manually resign an employee.
Here are the steps.
- On the Employee menu, click the "three dots" icon on the employee you want to resign.
- Then, click "Resign".
- Then a pop-up will appear and select click “Yes, resign”.
- Next, you will be asked to fill out an employee resignation form.
- Fill in the information Resign date which is the employee's resignation date and fill in Merit Pay if there is award money given to employees.
- Then fill in the information on reasons for resigning that can be chosen according to the options provided in the Reason column.
- Then, you can also provide severance pay to employees by inputting it in the Severance column and compensation money which can be input in the Compensation Pay column.
- There is a column Time Off Compensation which functions for payments in the form of compensation for the remaining days off to employees.
The amount per day will be adjusted to the amount set on the Settings menu.
- Select the period the compensation will be paid
- Fill in a short note for the employee's resignation in the Notes column.
- Then, click "Submit" to save the changes.
- After you resign the employee, there will no longer be a list of employees in the active employee list view.
- You can see a list of employees who have resigned by clicking "Filter" and then selecting the status "Resign".
- The employee's name will still appear in the Address Book if the resignation date >= the day of entering the employee's resignation on Talenta.
- Employees cannot access ESS after entering the resign section.
- If the employee has worked with another company and returns to the old company, then he can choose to rehire. Learn more here.
- If the employee still has a loan, then the remaining nominal will be calculated when payroll. Learn more about loans here
This is an explanation of how to resign an employee. To learn about Importing Employee Resign Data / Import Mass Resigns, click here.