Talenta provides a supporting application, namely Talenta Recruitment, to support the recruitment function in a company. In this section, you'll learn how to add a new job opening for a company.
Follow these steps to add a new job vacancy on Create A Job:
- Click the “Create A Job” button.
- Complete the required information in the Job Detail.
No. Column Name Description 1. Work Locations
Fill in the location of the job offered which refers to the Talenta.co database.
Fill in the employment status offered (permanent or contract).
Fill in the name of the position offered which refers to the Talenta.co database.
4. Department Fill in the organization or division for the position being offered. This organization will refer to the Talenta.co database. 5. Min. Monthly gross salary Fill in the lower limit of the salary offered. 6. Max. Monthly gross salary
Fill in the upper limit of the salary offered.
7. Salary (hide/show) Fill it with a button to show or hide the offered salary range.
- Next, there is the Benefits column. Fill in the benefits or rights received by employees.
- Responsibilities: fill in the job responsibilities related to the position offered.
- Requirements: fill in the requirements that must be met by the applicant.
- After completing all the information, click "Publish" which is located at the top of the page.
- Click the "Yes, I am sure” button and the job vacancy will appear on the Job List menu.
This is the guide on Create A Job on Talenta Recruitment. Furthermore, you can learn about the Job List Menu on Talenta Recruitment here.