Talenta provides a supporting application, namely Talenta Recruitment, to support the recruitment function in a company. In this section, you will learn how to manage a company's career page.
Here are the steps:
- Enter the Recruitment Menu.
- Click "Edit Career Page".
- In the slug field, fill in a unique name that will be used as the company's career page URL. Then, click “Publish” to save and update the career page.
- In this section, you can change your company banner.
- Enter or change your company Logo by clicking "Change logo" by placing the cursor on the logo.
- Complete the information regarding your company data. Such as company name, email, website, telephone number, short tagline, and address.
- Click “Click here” to see a preview of the entire career page after it has been saved or updated.
The career page URL that is formed is https://recruitment.talenta.co/fill in the slug name.
This is the guide on Career Pages on Talenta Recruitment. Furthermore, you can learn about Create a Job here.