Talenta provides a supporting application, namely Talenta Recruitment, to support the recruitment function in a company. In this section, you will learn how to manage recruitment process reports.
Here are the steps:
- Click "Reports".
- Use information filters to make your reporting easier. Filters that can be used are filters based on Stage, Department, Position Name, and Work Location.
- If you select "Select branch", then the following column appears to select the branch.
- The Use Period column will appear and you can check it to use a certain report period.
- When finished, click "Process Report".
- The following shows the report that has been processed. Click "Download" to download the report or click "Change Filter" to change the contents of the report.
This is the guide on how to manage the Report on Talenta Recruitment. Furthermore, you can learn about how to Task Talenta Recruitment here.