On the Talenta message menu, you can manage the approval list. On this approval list, you can approve or reject the approvals one by one or all at once.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Message menu.
- Click "Approval list".
- You can filter incoming data for approval on the Message menu. Filters can be made based on the type of activity, year, and month of submission.
- Click “Submit”.
- You can download the approval list in Excel format by clicking the “Export Approval List” button.
- You can approve or reject the approval list individually as well as all at once. Check the approval list that you will process, then click the “Approve All Checked” button to approve or click the “Reject All Checked” button to reject.
- You can also search for a specific approval list by entering a keyword in the search column.
- Or click the “Column Search” button to search per column of information.
That's how to manage the approval list on the Message menu. See here for an overview of the Message Menu on Talenta.