In Talenta, you can upload various types of files at once to be shared with your employees. You can find this feature in the Company Menu.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Company menu.
- Select Files.
- Select the Company Files tab.
- Click “Add New”.
- Enter the name of the file you want to share in the File Name field and set the document publication date in Publish Date.
- Click "Select File" to select the files you want to share. You can select a maximum of 10 files to upload.
To upload files, you can directly select multiple files at once.
- In the Share to column, you can select Share to All Employees to share with all employees or Select Employee to select specific employees.
- Tick Send email & push notification after file uploaded, if you want to send an email and notification and tick Send file reminder notification if you want the employee or person assigned to receive the file to get a reminder notification at a certain time.
- Tick Default add to new employee, if you want the uploaded file to be received by new employees as well. However, if you do not tick it, then the new employee will not get the file. Default add to new employee can be ticked if in the Share to the column, you select All Employee.
This option only appears if you select the Share to All Employee option.
- Click "Upload" to upload the file.
- Then the file that you successfully uploaded will look as follows.
Super admin and admin can perform several actions on the uploaded document such as: Download to download the document, Edit to change the document, or Delete to delete the document.
That's how to do bulk file upload in Talenta. Learn how to manage files (documents) on Talenta here.