You can see the balance of employee leave and the validity period of the leave in the Log History Time off which is on the Time Off sub-menu. This information can only be accessed by users with Superadmin or Admin role access.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Time Management menu then select Time Off.
- Click "Log History" on the leave policy.
- Then you will be directed to the Overview Balance page view, as shown below.
- Here you can filter by employee leave period.
- You can also filter based on other employee leave policies.
- Select Filter to select employee conditions based on Status, Branch, Organization, Job Position, and Job Level.
- Then, click “Apply Filter”.
- Then you can see a detailed list of employee leave balances, based on the conditions that you have filtered, as follows.
- If you hover over the numbers contained in Time Off Taken, Adjustment, Expired and Carry Forward, a pop-up will appear as follows.
- Click the numbers contained in Time Off Taken, Adjustment, Expired and Carry Forward to see the details of the leave balance.
- Then the details of the leave balance will be displayed as follows.
- Click "View detail" to view detailed employee leave information.
- In addition, you can click "Export" to download the report in Excel.
- Use the Search field to find the employee's name.
- Then to see a detailed list of employee leave balances, select the Log Balance tab.
- Then a detailed employee leave balance will be displayed based on the conditions that you have filtered, as follows.
- Click “View Detail”to view employee leave information in detail.
- Time off request: Balance time off used by employees through the request time off a feature via mobile apps or the web.
- Transaction: The adjusted balance time off increases or decreases which is done by the admin by making an updated balance transaction
- Import balance: Balance time off added or subtracted by the admin through the import balance feature.
- Generated: Balance time off which is added automatically according to policy provisions.
- Carry forward: Balance time off that is added automatically based on the provisions of the leave carry forward policy
- Expired: Expired balance time off due to automatic expiration according to policy provisions, automatic expiration according to to carry forward provisions, and expired policy
- Edit attendance: The reduced balance time off is due to the admin assigning time off through the edit attendance and import attendance features