Run THR is a feature that can be used to calculate THR for employees. By using Mekari Talenta, you can run THR more than once a year. Before running the THR, ensure you have inputted your employee salary information in Talenta.
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Payroll menu.
- Select Run THR.
- Enter the payment date in the "Payment Date" column. Then, enter the THR date in the "THR Date" column.
Check "Include in THP" if the nominal THR will be paid at the same time as the employee's salary. However , if it is not checked , the THR will not be paid at the same time as the employee's salary.
- Select one of the Tax Settings.
Explanation of Tax Settings:
- Tax Calculate with THR: Select if tax is calculated with THR where there will be temporary PPH21 in the Payslip and Salary details (temporary tax). Then, it will be replaced when the monthly payroll run is carried out.
- Tax Calculate with Salary: Select if tax is calculated together with salary tax where THR will be received in full and PPH 21 will be combined with PPh 21 monthly salary
- Non Taxable: Select if THR is not taxed.
This setting will affect the calculation of Salary Details, Payslip, THR Details, THR Slip, Tax details, and Disbursement & e-Banking.
- Select Tax Type.
- You can determine which employees will enter the THR run by clicking "Select Employee to Run THR".
- Check the employee name to select the employee name, then click "Select".
- Click “Continue”.
- You can change the THR amount manually in the Total THR column.
- You can also update the total THR in bulk by clicking on the "Export THR" button to download the available templates and then re-upload the template using the "Import THR" button if needed.
- Use the "Reset This Period" button to delete the THR total changes made.
- Click “Save & Run Payroll”.
- So THR has been successfully implemented.