If you are the approval line for Overtime submissions, you can see a list of Overtime applications on Talenta Mobile. In addition, you can also immediately take action on the submission.
Here are the steps:
- Select Inbox Menu.
- On the Need My Approval tab, select Overtime.
- The following is a list of employee overtime requests. Then, click one of the Overtime submission messages.
- Then, you will see the details of the Overtime application, such as the employee's name and Overtime submission date.
- You can also view information such as the following.
- Date and duration of overtime proposed by the employee
- Type of overtime compensation submitted in the Compensation column
- Type of shift and working hours in the Shift name and work hours column
- Reason for requesting leave in the Work note column
- Supporting documents uploaded by the employee (if any), in the Attachments column
- Then, you can change the duration of overtime that you want to approve in this section.
- If employees apply for overtime during Day off, you can still change the duration of overtime that you wish to approve in this section.
- Enter your comments in the comments column, if necessary, and click "Approve" to approve the leave application or click "Reject" to refuse.
This is a guide on how to manage overtime in Need My Approval. Next, to learn how to change shifts in Need My Approval, you can click here.