If you are the approval channel for submitting absences, you can see a list of absentee applications on Talenta Mobile. In addition, you can also immediately take action on the submission.
Here are the steps.
- Click "Inbox".
- Click the "Need My Approval" tab, then "Attendance".
- The following is a list of submissions for attendance from employees. Click one of the submission messages that are still in "Pending" status.
- You can include a note and click "Approve" to approve the attendance request. However, if you reject the Attendance request, click "Reject".
- You are advised to first discuss this attendance request with your employee.
- You can check the reason why the live attendance is a request that requires your approval in the error notes field in the image above.
This is a guide on how to manage attendance on Need My Approval. Furthermore, you can learn how to manage Overtime in Need My Approval here.