You can use the Cash Advance Settlement section after the cash advance application has been approved. There are several things you should pay attention to, such as:
- If the cash advance application has been approved, then the employee must then make accountable for the cash advance received.
- Employees will receive a warning to carry out settlement according to the settings in this section.
Follow these steps to create an employee cash advance settlement:
- Enter the Finance Menu, and select Cash Advance.
- Open the cash advance form that has been submitted, by clicking "Request Id".
- Click “Create Settlement”.
- Enter the actual amount for the details of the cash advance application in the Settlement amount column. You can enter a higher or lower amount than previously agreed. The difference will be entered in the Variance field.
- Attach proof of accountability such as receipts and receipts in the attachment column.
- Then, click “Submit”.
- Next, you will wait for approval by the approver with the status of the settlement on review. Approval notification will appear in Talenta's inbox (cash advance settlement) and email.
- If the Settlement is approved, the status is Completed and if it is rejected, the status returns to Waiting for Settlement, so the user has to re-settle.
This is an explanation of how to make a cash advance settlement application. Also learn how to make a cash advance application by Superadmin/Admin, here.