Mass Resign is a feature that makes it easier for users to resign several employees at once. Usually, companies make mass resignations due to unforeseen urgent circumstances, close branches, and mass resignations for PKWT employees so they don't violate government regulations.
Here are the steps.
Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Click "More", then click “Mass Resign”.
- Select the Reason the employee resigns.
- Enter the employee who will resign by clicking "Add".
- Choose the name of the employee who will resign.
- Click "Submit" to continue.
- Enter the employee's Resign Date.
- Enter Merit Pay, Severance, and Compensation Pay information if any.
- You can see the assets lent to employees in the View Assets section.
- You can see loans made by employees in the View Loan section.
- You can add notes in the Notes section.
- If the information entered is complete, click "Submit" to continue the mass resignation process.
- Click “Yes, resign” to save.
This is an explanation of how to import employee resignation data. You can also rehire employees, by clicking here.