If you need to record employee information that is not available in the fields provided by Talenta, then you can add new information columns through the ESS Configuration > Custom Field menu. Click here to learn how to manage employee ESS display settings.
In this section, you will learn how to add information to custom fields that have been created as additional information components for each employee with the import feature.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Click the "Bulk Update" button.
- Select Custom Field and click "Next".
- Then click "Export" to download the data.
- Change the data in the downloaded document. Then save the data.
- Return to the Talents view, then click “Next”.
- Click “Choose File” to insert a previously modified document.
- Then, click “Submit” to upload documents on Talenta.
This is an explanation of how to import custom field data. To learn how to export employee data, click here.