On Talenta, you are asked to add employee data information first. After that, you can change employee data in bulk.
Here are the steps:
- Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Click the "Bulk Update" button.
- Select the employee data information that you want to change. For example: General Info. And click next.
- Then click "Export" to download the data.
- Select the employee data that you will export based on employee status (active, resigned, or all) and company information (headquarters, branches, or all), then click "Export".
- Change the data in the downloaded document. Then save the data.
- Return to the Talents view, then click “Next”.
- Click "Choose File" to insert the previously modified document. And click "Submit" to upload the document to Talenta.
This is an explanation of how to change employee data (Update Employee Data). To learn how to import employee data changes (Bulk Update Employee), click here.