Import Mass Resign is one of Talenta development features that you can use in the Mass Resign feature when you want to resign en masse employees working for the company. The difference between the imported mass resign feature and the mass resign itself lies in how you input the employee data that you want to enter into Talenta. However, before that, you can learn how to add new employees, here.
Follow the steps below to use the mass resign import feature.
- Click the "Employees" menu and select the Employee directory.
- Click "More", then click "Mass Resign".
- Click "Download Template" to download the template that you will use.
- Enter the information you want to enter.
- You can enter the resignation date in yyyy-mm-dd format.
- Ensure that the resignation date is not smaller than the employee's joining date.
- Click “Import”.
- The import results will appear as shown below.
- If you want to add an employee to the mass resignation, you don't need to make changes to the Excel file, just click "Add" on the Mass Resign Employee page.
- When the information is complete, click "Submit".
- Click "Yes, Resign" to confirm.
That's the explanation about how to import employee resignation data/import mass resign. To do the resign employees individually, click here.